We offer comprehensive service of chemical cleaning and steam blowing of power generation boilers and steam pipework, for new and modernized power plants and other plants. We are certified contractor for such work, in accordance with the certificate awarded by the Office of Technical Inspection, reference CH-30-50/1-14.
- The scope of work includes:
- preparation of process description,
- preparation of the auxiliary system design,
- installation and dismantling of auxiliary system for chemical cleaning and steam blowing,
- delivery of auxiliary pumps, tanks and other details necessary for building the auxiliary system,
- delivery of chemicals necessary to perform the process,
- preparation of chemical cleaning and steam blowing,
- preparation of relevant reports.
Pre-commissioning acid cleaning
- The process is used for newly commissioned equipment in order to remove contamination left from production and assembly process on the internal heating surfaces (iron oxides, burrs, sand, grease etc.),
- The process is finalized by generation of passivation coating which protects the equipment against corrosion until its start-up.
- Similarity as for pre-commissioning acid cleaning, the process is used for newly built plants, to remove from internal heating surfaces contamination left from production and assembly process,
- Usually the process is used for low-pressure boilers,
- It is also used for high-pressure boilers, once low level of contamination of internal surfaces is established.
Operational chemical cleaning:
- The process is used to remove operational deposits, so called boiler scale,
- Optimum process is developed based on the analysis of deposits and laboratory solubility tests,
- Operational chemical cleaning is the only effective method for water-tube boilers – the alternative is the replacement of the entire boiler pressure part.
Process of anti-corrosion preservation:
- This process protects internal boiler surfaces against so called standstill corrosion,
- The boiler is protected by filing it with preservation solution or nitrogen, or by introducing so called volatile corrosion inhibitor