Commissioning is the project phase between mechanical completion and the start of commercial operation, which involves functional tests of equipment and systems.
We offer comprehensive commissioning of power generation equipment such as:
- boilers, such as steam, water, fluidized bed,
- steam turbines, gas turbines,
- power plants,
- Balance of Plant equipment such as FFGS systems, ESPs, SCR, compressed air systems etc.)
ENERGOTHERM group handles a wide range of tasks:
- preparation of detailed commissioning program
- implementation of close cooperation procedures between the Owner, EPC Contractor and Commissioning Contractor,
- formal take over of the site for commissioning, by means of post-erection acceptance in all required disciplines,
- preparation of method statements and process description for boiler and pipework chemical cleaning, steam blowing etc.,
- obtaining approvals from appropriate authorities, such as Office of Technical Inspection (UDT),
- “cold” functional tests, that is, the tests which shall be carried out in order to check the proper operation of all the process systems in no-load conditions, before the system in question is handed over to „hot” commissioning,
- “hot” commissioning – tuning, that is, tests which shall be carried out at start-up of various process system with the use of process media,
- comprehensive optimisation of performance for various pieces of equipment and the entire plant,
- handling of trial run as agreed with the Owner,
- performance test of the plant,
- preparation of comprehensive operation instructions for all the components of the plant,
- start of commercial operation (provisional acceptance) of the plant.
The aforementioned commissioning phases are implemented based on professional and experienced staff, with expertise in mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering, I&C, chemistry and in accordance with the applicable legal and EHS regulations, as well as in accordance with the Owner’s requirements.